Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Sketchin' with Shanna Noel

After meeting up with crazy talented and lovely (inside and out) Shanna Noel at CHA last month, I was asked by Shanna to join in with her and a few others on a sort of blog hop, of the scrappy sketch type! Of course, I said yes! I love using sketches as jumping off points for my designs and this one was a lot of fun to create from.


Here is Shanna's sketch:

And here is my take on the sketch:





 I used my Silhouette to create the title work and anchors. Little bits of new CHA lovelies from Deal Lizzy's Lucky Charm line, Amy Tangerine's Yes Please and some Elle's Studio and Studio Calico too. Really had a lot of fun playing with layers and the Silhouette cuts. Even threw in some texture with some burlap one of my local Scrappin' Sistas gave me.

So, are you ready to play along?
***Link us up with your sketch-inspired designs over on Shanna's sketch post on her blog here: Shanna's blog 

 Feel free to rotate it or whatevs. It is just a jumping off point for creativity! 

Note*: Shanna is giving away a goodie bag to one lucky participant, so be sure to link up! **You have until Feb 12th ;)

Besides Shanna and myself, here are some other blogs of lovely and talented ladies who have joined in on the fun:

Adrienne Alvis: www.adriennealvis.blogspot.com
Malika Kelly : www.malikakelly.blogspot.com

Happy scrapping! 

4 comments:

  1. That title is so AMAZING! Love this, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title work...such a vibrant and happy layout! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Suz! Love your layout! Great title...love how you stuck those anchors in there! Looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sketch!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)