Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Hauntings





...just got back from an evening of trick-o-treatin' with the matey-os. Fun time. Cool, crisp October weather-good night to be knockin on the neighbors doors. I just barely completed carving the "punkins" in time. Of course the only people to enjoy them were the four of us and anyone who checks out this blog. Ethan was sweet when I picked him up from school today-"Mommy, I got loads of candy at my school party and when I get home I'm gonna share it with brother!'" awwww...............

They are upstairs now-divvying up there stockpiles and trading each other out-after much to do and negotiating-Ian managed to obtain Ethan's package of Runts (minus the banana piece-"because Momma, that's my favorite fruit!"). I told them they had to brush their teeth for a really long time tonight. Ian said "how long" I said, "Until your arm feels like it's gonna fall off" (or at least for two-three minutes!)
They were discussing their different likes and dislikes (in the realm of the candy world) and started differentiating hard candy (the kind that will nearly guarantee a trip to the dentist--which BTW, I surmise many dentists have nightmares about Halloween and all of the cavities it produces) and soft candy. Ethan was chewing on a really hard candy at the time-picking it off of his molar while Ian said-"That's a really hard candy you're eating there Ethan-it's a "Now and AFTER" -yeah...you got that right buddy-eat it now and be paying a trip to the dentist AFTER you're done eating it!

i guess I'll have to post pics later as my browser isn't letting me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)